Online surveys, polls, and quizzes can add an interactive touch to your site, and potentially help you increase your mailing list. But if they are done incorrectly, they can be deadly (PR-wise). We can consult with you on good usage of this feature.
Guess the winery
First Winery Fun Facts
1. The owner of this winery grew up in an Italian neighborhood and found himself helping his neighbors make wine.
2. The owner of this winery is the father of the owner of Hidden Brook Winery, which is right next door.
3. A highlight of their gift shop is the collection of beautiful European ceramic dishes.
4. Their property features 2 big pavilions, volleyball and frisbee fields, picnic areas, and a gazebo in view of their vines.
5. You pass a large rock wall before coming to this winery with its Tuscan colors and feel.
Which Winery is it?
- Second Winery Fun Facts
1. This winery is the northernmost winery in Virginia.
2. They have fruit wines available now- sweet cherry, blueberry, and raspberry (yum!).
3. Rudy, the winery cat, greets all winery guests.
4. The color of this winery's roof is copper.
5. Their 2009 Sweet Cherry and Dutchman's Creek Blend both won silver medals in the 2010 Finger Lakes International Wine competition.
Which Winery Is It?